Friday, July 26, 2013

Rome Teaser

Esta semana Jay Crownover publicó un adelanto del tercer libro de su serie Marked Men, Rome.
Si queréis saber más sobre sus últimas noticias, pasaros por su blog AQUÍ
Esta sólo en inglés, pero disfrutadlo de todas formas =)


This week Jay Crownover published a teaser about the third book of The Marked Men series, Rome
If you want to follow her latest updates check out her blog HERE
Enjoy!

I cleared my throat and leaned back against the sink. 
“I was hoping we could talk real quick.”
And maybe he would go put a shirt on so I could form words and not sound like a moron.
He rubbed both his hands, hard, over his face and head and I noticed how really worn he actually looked. Those blue eyes were sort of faded and he had dark shadows resting underneath.
“Listen Cora, I understand. I’m jacked up, you aren’t into it, whatever. It just messes with my already overworked mind when you tell me one thing and then look at me like you want to lick me all over like an ice cream cone in the same breath. I’m trying to figure my own shit out. I don’t have the mental fortitude or the patience to try and figure yours out as well. I just ran six miles on less than two hours of sleep. I need a shower and maybe if I’m lucky, a nap.”


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...