Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Book Oscar Winner: Interview with Natasha Madison



Hey Everyone :)  

We have a really fun interview with The Book Oscar Winner in the category for Best New Author, Natasha Madison :) Just scroll down and check it out :)


Hi Natasha :)

Congratulations on your win and welcome to Living in Our Own Story :) Thanks a lot for sparing the time to answer a few questions for us and our readers.

LIOS:  What prompted you to write and release your first book?.
Natasha: I was a blogger for three years before I got dared into trying to write my own book. I opened a document and just started writing. That turned into Something So Right.

LIOS: What is your inspiration for writing such incredible books?
Natasha: I have to see the story in my head before I start writing. Even before I open the document. Then it comes out of me. I usually listen to music to get a feel for it. But sometimes the characters have different ideas.

LIOS: When did you know you wanted to be an author?
Natasha: When I sent my book to my closest friends and lied about it being me who wrote it. When they came back with all good feedback I got the courage that I could do this.

LIOS: How long on average does it take you to write a book?
Natasha: Depending on the content of the book. The darker books took me the longest. I was so excited to write Tempt the Boss that it took me a month.

LIOS: Who is your favorite book boyfriend?
Natasha: There are to many to name.

LIOS: Who is your author idol?
Natasha: I think Kristen Ashley walks on water.

LIOS: What sexy scene from your books you would like to re-enact in real life?
Natasha: The ocean sex scene in Something So Right

LIOS: Do you remember the first book that made you cry and how old were you?
Natasha: I don’t usually cry at books. I will say that I sobbed like a baby when I read a scene in Walk Through Fire by KA

LIOS: How do you select the names of your characters?
Natasha: I am so bad at this that there is more than one Chris in Pieces of Heaven. Often times when I need a name I look at the TV or I ask my husband. Funny story I didn’t even name Bella in Hell and Back till 10,000 words in. I forgot to name her

LIOS: What was your hardest scene to write?
Natasha: The beating and motel scene in Hell And Back,

LIOS: What can we expect from you next?
Natasha: I’ve said that 2017 will be filled with ranbows, unicorns and glitter farts.

LIOS: Thank you Natasha for spending some time with us and answering our questions :) We love you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...