Tuesday, June 23, 2015

#Poser by Cambria Hebert


Title: #Poser (Hashtag Series #5) - not a standalone 
Release Date: August 18, 2015 
Genre: New adult college romance 
Synopsis: Posers gonna pose I am a man who had nothing, but found everything. I’ll never go back to nothing ever again. I vowed to protect her, and that’s exactly what I’m gonna do. The pictures I stumbled upon haunt me still, the secret I shoulder is heavy. They say secrets put distance between two people, but the truth is far more destructive than keeping it will ever be. I won’t ever tell. She can’t ever know. When I look in the mirror my reflection is of who I’m afraid I’ll become and not the man I am. It makes me feel like a poser, no better than all the others pretending to be exactly who they aren’t. How does a man keep it together when everything is unraveling right here in his hands? I didn’t start any of this. I never asked for it. But it came knocking at my door. When secrets and threats knock, I don’t hide. I open the door. Because the best way to take down a poser is to be one.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...