Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Top Ten Books I´d Recommend to People That Haven´t Tried M/M

Top Ten Books I´d Recommend to People That Haven´t Tried M/M

- Coming Home by M.J. O´Shea: This was my first book inside the m/m world
-Captive Prince by C.S. Pacat: The perfect books for fantasy readers that wanna try this kind of books. It is a master piece in the fantasy genre.
- Try by Ella Frank: This is one the best books of this genre I´ve read so far. It´s not a book just about two men hooking up, it is a love story that is way better than many of the comtemporary books where the main characters are a man and a woman.
- Frat Boy and Toppy by Anne Tenino: This book is funny and fresh, a good start on this genre.
- Lover at Last by J.R.Ward: This was my first book on this genre thought it is not the best I´ve read for the sex, but the feelings are aweome!
- Double Full by Kindle Alexander: Well written and easy to read.
- Aaron by J.P.Barnaby: Deep and heartbreaking, this book is about second chances and struggles.
-Sock It to Me Santa by Madison Parker: Funny and fresh, and without sex scenes.
- Inseparable by Chris Scully: Sweet and short
-Collide by Riley Hart: It is wonderful and it will make you feel a lot.

I would really recommend people to try some of these books to see if maybe they will like this genre.


3 comments:

  1. Awesome list! The only M/M books I've read are Song of Achilles and Plan B, but I really enjoyed both of those! Thanks for sharing :)

    Here are my Top Ten!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes I don't know what M/M stands for either! What is it?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...