Tuesday, June 3, 2014

TTT Books That Will Be In My Beach Bag This Summer

      So this is my Top Seven books that will be in my beach bag this summer. Not 10, I know, but I am kind of a slow reader, aiming for ten was just too much :D





1.
The Time Traveler's Wife by Audrey Niffenegger. To start the summer with, already loving it.
 














2. Doll Parts by Wayne Simmons. Recently bought it, no idea what it is exactly about but seems creepy :D










3. The Book Thief by Markus Zusak. It has been on my list long enough, need to read it!














4. Long Way Down by Ewan McGregor and Charley Boorman. Looks like the perfect travel book, especially if you love Ewan McGregor! (like I do)















5. The Two Towers by J.R.R. Tolkien. I read the Fellowship this year and need to go on.
















6. The Forgotten Garden by Kate Morton. One of the first books I bought in English, still on my reading list :S
















7. Nunca digas nunca by Amy Lab. Technically it was in my last summer's beach bag (got it for my birthday in July), definitely reading it this summer!














No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...