Wednesday, May 28, 2014

TTT Books about time travel


   Today's TTT's topic was free for me to choose so I not surprisingly made it about books that I have read, I'm reading (The Time Traveler's Wife :D) or I want to read (most of them) involving time travel.

   Let us know what you think about them, if you have read them or if they are on your reading list as well! :D







1. The Time Machine by H. G. Wells.














2. A Tale of Time City by Diana Wynne Jones.











3. Ruby Red series by Kerstin Gier.











4. A Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens.











5. Time After Time by Karl Alexander.














6. Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban by J. K. Rowling.














7. The Time Traveler's Wife by Audrey Niffenegger.













8. 11/22/63 by Stephen King.













9. Doomsday Book by Connie Willis.














10. A Wrinkle in Time by Madeleine L'Engle.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...