Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Top Ten Books On My Spring 2014 TBR List

Ok guys, here I come with my Top Ten Books On My Spring 2014 To Be Read List…

 Yes, I have noticed that this is a VERY optimistic list, especially considering that I’m not the fastest reader… If I get to read 3 of these books I would be more than happy so I’m going to arrange them according to priority:

1. The Silmarillion by J.R.R. Tolkien
                      
                                  
                                                                  2. The Book Thief by Markus Zusak


                                                                                 
                                                                                           
           3. Foundation by Isaac Asimov
                       
                       
                                                     4. Much Ado About Nothing by William Shakespeare
                                                                                              
                                                                                                    
     5. Nunca Digas Nunca by Amy Lab

                       
                                                                 6. The Two Towers by  J.R.R. Tolkien
                                                                                                   
                                                                                                        
     7. East of Eden by John Steinbeck

                   
                                                        8. The Time Traveler’s Wife by Audrey Niffenegger

                                                                                     
     9. Hunger by Michael Grant

                 
                                                                           10. 1984 by George Orwell

                                                                                                          


Note that many of the books in the list are ‘classics’, or at least have a few decades… It is mainly because I’ve been meaning to read these for so long and I have been postponing them so I have to get to them asap! :D


Have a nice Tuesday!!





4 comments:

  1. I've read The Silmarillion, The Book Thief, The Two Towers and 1984 and they are all great books. Tolkien is always great, though sometimes hard to read. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah Tolkien can be a challenge but I'm sure it's worth it! Really looking forward to reading these books :)
    Thanks for the comment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Tolkien! I've never read the Silmarillion but I've read pretty much everything else :) This is a great list!
    PS. The Book Thief is amazing :)

    My TTT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have heard The Silmarillion is hard to read but I'll try my best! The Book Thief is the next one for sure ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...