Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Top Ten Books that will make you SWOON!!

Top Ten Tuesday, a weekly event organized by the blog the Broke and the Bookish.  This week Top Ten is based on books that will make you swoon. I have to tell that it was really difficult to pick just ten.
- Nothing Left to Lose: the whole story is utterly addictive and magical but Ashton Taylor is completely swoon worthy. It is one of my favourite books, if you haven´t read it yet, go and give it a chance.
-Halo: Ryka and Kit are one of the most "real" couples, their love is always present and is powerful enough to survive in their crumbled world. You won´t want to stop reading their amazing story.
-Cruel Beauty:  This mixture of fairy tales and mythology, unexpected tales and a non so conventional prince will make you sight of pleasure. Definitely swoon worthy!!


- More Than This: Jake and Mikayla´s relationship is a tear jerking rollercoaster. And Jake and his friends are worth drooling over them and they will provoke you thousand swoons.
- Finding Shelter: lately I´ve been reading M/M romance and this one was by far my favourite. The fact that Logan, a straight gay knew that Justin was special and worthy and that he would be open to a relationship regardless of his gender is wonderful. Loved this book!
-Bloodlines: I was addicted to Adrian since his first appearance in Vampire Academy. His whole story and himself is to die for, he is so hot, cute, funny *sight* I adore him and Sydney!!

-Grasping at Eternity: This refreshing story is full of magic, second chances and true love. All the characters are wonderful.
-Lover at Last: I just love Qhuin and Blaylock. They are defenitely swoon worthy <3
- Avery: I loved Ava´s and Ambrose relationship.
- I just love Logan, I´ve read this book 6 times already and I just can´t get enough. I´m definitely an M/M romance addicted. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...