Saturday, August 3, 2013

Tardis Tag

Vi este Tag en uno de mis blogs favoritos, The Blue-Eyed Bibliophile que cogió la idea de Youtube. Y a pesar de que nunca he visto Doctor Who, me pareció que era un post entretenido para hacer.
Estos son los destinos para nuestro TARDIS.


The Phantom of the OperaDestino 1: Viajas atrás en el tiempo. ¿A qué novela o libro de un periodo anterior te gustaría viajar? 
Ayla: Viajaría a cualquier libro de la serie  Los Hijos de la Tierra. Me encantaría conocer a Jondalar =), fue mi primer amor ficticio y se lo robaría a Ayla xD

Juliet: No he leído muchos libros históricos, pero si tuviera que elegir, creo que sería una novela como El Fantasma de la Opera de Gastón Leroux porque me encantaría ver el siglo XIX, París o Londrés de ese  tiempo de las novelas de Dickens.

Destino 2: Viajas a una época medieval. ¿Qué novela de fantasía visitarías?
A: Es un poco medieval y, definitivamente, una novela de fantasía, así que me voy a Avery de Las Crónicas de Kaya por Charlotte McConaghy porque ¡me encantó su mundo! Aunque no sé si podría ser capaz de sobrevivir allí ...

Sky's EndJ: Definitivamente me gustaría  visitar el mundo de Kvothe, de la saga Kingkiller Chronicle de Patrick Rothfuss, y tratar de aprender el nombre del viento, por supuesto.
Destino 3: TARDIS viaja al espacio. ¿Qué novela de ciencía ficciónva a visitarías?
A: Antes de leerme Sky´s End de Lesley Young mi respuesta era Zenn Scarlett de Christian Schoon porque  me encantaría ser una exoveterinaria y vivir en Marte. Pero después de leer Sky´s End definitivamente iría a ese libro, me iría a la nave Thell´eon del Prime Oríc para quedarme a Kell´an para mi solita =3

J: Probablemente iría al Juego de Ender de Orson Scott Card, que no suena como un mundo muy agradable, pero tengo curiosidad acerca de la Escuela de Batalla, y cómo los niños entrenan allí.

Destino 4: Es hora de volver a casa, TARDIS  aterriza en un universo alternativo. ¿Qué mundo distópico aterrizarías para tratar de enderezarlo?
El nombre del viento (Crónica del asesino de Reyes, #1)A: Después de comprobar las novelas distópicas que he leído, me doy cuenta de que no me gusta  la tierra en cualquiera de ellos. Pero si tengo que decir uno, diría Corazón de Fuego de Moira Young.

J: Creo que me elegiría la serie Olvidados de Michael Grant. No es que la situación de  no adultos me parezca divertida (los quinceañeros, no estarán de acuerdo conmigo en esto), pero me gustan mucho los niños con superpoderes y me hubiera gustado estar en esa posición cuando era más joven.
Destino 5: La TARDIS se desliza en otro universo alternativo lleno de niños. ¿A qué libro infantil viajarías y por qué?
A: Mmm me limitaré a Narnia, porque lo leí cuando estaba en el colegio y me encantaría conocer a Caspian =)

J: Voy a elegir un español aquí, El Valle de los Lobos  de Laura Gallego. Recuerdo que me encantó cuando leí por primera vez, creo que debería leerlo de nuevo :)
Taking Back Forever (The Kindrily, #2)
Destino 6: El TARDIS finalmente regresa a tu universo y aterriza en la Tierra en la actualidad. ¿Qué novela contemporánea viajarías y por qué?

A: Esta es la más difícil, ya que me encantaría acabar en muchos de los libros que me he leído, como cualquier novela escrita por Kirsty Moseley o J.R.Ward. Pero ya que actualmente estoy leyendo Taking Back Forever de Karen Amanda Hooper y estoy enamorada de Nathan, yo diría que me encantaría aterrizar en la serie Kindrily =)

J: Creo que me gustaría uno que involucrará algún aspecto de fantasía y no es sólo el común tiempo presente , algo así como Cazadores de Sombras de Cassandra Clare o como siempre he soñado, en los libros de Harry Potter.


City of Bones (The Mortal Instruments, #1)I saw this Tag in one of my favorite blogs, The Blue-Eyed Bibliophile who took this idea from Youtube. And despite I´ve never saw Doctor Who I thought it was a really funny post to do.
So here are the destinations of our TARDIS.

Destination 1: You travel back in time. Which historical novel or book from an earlier period will you choose to travel to and why?
Ayla: I would go to The Earth´s Children  series because I would love to meet Jondalar =), he was my first book crush and I would love to stole him from Ayla xD


Juliet: I haven't read many historical books, but if I had to choose I think it would be some novel like The Phantom of the Opera by Gaston Leroux; I would love to see the XIX century, either Paris or the London of that time from Dickens' novels.

Avery (The Chronicles of Kaya #1)Destination 2: You travel to a medieval time. Which fantasy novel will you visit?
A: It is kind of medieval and definitely a fantasy novel, so I would go to Avery from The Chronicles of Kaya by Charlotte McConaghy because I loved her world so much! Though I don´t know if I could be able to survive there…


J: I would definitely like to visit Kvothe's world, from The Kingkiller Chronicle saga by Patrick Rothfuss, and try to learn the name of the wind, of course.

Destination 3: You take the TARDIS into space. Which sci/fi novel will you visit?
A: Before reading Sky's End by Lesley Young my answer was Zenn Scarlett by Christian Schoon because I´d love to be an exovet and live on Mars. But after reading Sky's End I definitely would go to that book, I would go to Prime Or´ic´s ship  to have Kell'an for me = 3

Ender's Game (Ender's Saga, #1)J: I would probably go to Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card; it does not sound like a very pleasant world but I am curious about the Battle School and how kids train there.

Destination 4: It's time to return home but the TARDIS slips into an alternate universe. Which dystopian world do you land in, and try to set it right?
A: After checking the dystopian novels I´ve read, I realize that I won´t like to land in any of them. But if I have to say one, I would say Blood Red Road by Moira Young.

J: I guess I would go with the Gone Series by Michael Grant. It's not that I find the non-adult siuation funny (fifteen-year-old me disagrees on this part), but I really like the kids with superpowers thing and I just would have loved to be in that position when I was younger.


Destination 5: The TARDIS slips into another alternate universe filled with children. Which middle grade book would you travel to and why?
A: Mmm I will stick to Narnia, because I read it when I was in middle grade and I would love to meet Caspian =)
Gone (Gone, #1)
J: I'm going to choose a Spanish one here, El Valle de los Lobos (The Valley of the Wolves) by Laura Gallego. I remember I loved it when I first read it, I guess I should read it again :)


Destination 6: The TARDIS finally returns to your universe and you land on Earth in the present time. (Which contemporary novel will you travel to and why?)
A: This is the hardest one, because I would love to and in a lot of them, like any novel written by Kirsty Moseley or J.R.Ward. But as I am currently reading Taking Back Forever by Karen Amanda Hooper and I am in love with Nathan, I would say I would love to land in The Kindrily series =)


J: I think I would like one that involves some fantasy aspect and its not just ordinary present time, something like The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare or as I have always dreamed, the Harry Potter books.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...